We are hiring a Project Architect
As a Part 3 qualified architect with 5+ years of experience, you will be working with our design team to help deliver a substantial roll-out of new build drive-thrus and adaption of existing buildings into restaurants.
As Project Architect, you will be responsible for managing the design and delivery of drawings for multiple sites.
You will be designing new build drive-thru buildings, making alterations and adaptions to stand-alone buildings and in-line restaurants. You will be working closely with the client’s team and external consultants to ensure their needs are met efficiently and on time.
Project Architect Job Duties:
- Meeting with the client’s team to discuss project objectives, needs and requirements
- Become fully conversant with the client’s design needs and their detailed approach to design and planning
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, layouts and exterior road layouts
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss the feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for the construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create the required drawings
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
The role is required to be filled immediately at a salary commensurate with experience. Prior to Covid-19 restrictions, place of work would be in Hammersmith but currently, the design team is working from home.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience and confidant across all RIBA stages
- Confidence and skills to manage a small team and to lead design-related architectural meetings
- Very proficient in Autocad and ideally Revit
- Drive-thru construction experience would be ideal
- Petrol stations, service station experience also good
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com